【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 02, 2013

【Movie|电影】Flight|機密真相

Picture Sources



A movie that I wanted to watch the most in the beginning of this year,
(why I said beginning???
Because after this,
I'm waiting for Fast and Furious 6!!!
Hahahaha!!!)
but I didn't to watch on the first show!!!
(What a sad thing it could be!!! =[)

The reason of it is my brother and my second brother in law wasn't aware that I will be home earlier so they didn't get my ticket for it!!! =[

So I missed the chances to watch with my family,
and now I have to get friends to watch with me,
or I go watch alone.
(Yup,
some of you will said:
"Are you crazy?"
or
"Why you have to be like that? Just don't watch it, it is not a big deal!!!"
Well,
it's a big deal for me!!!
I understand what am I doing, 
and ALSO I understand what I like!!!
I know I won't be dying by doing things alone,
since I always have to,
I'm not like those girl that will be crying or dying by doing things alone!!!
Plus, I know "No ones in the world owe you anything!!!"
you can't force people to do something that they don't like to do it!!!
I'm doing things alone, SO WHAT???
And I do admit that I don't have many friends,
but the good things,
those little friends around me always be my side,
instead of having a lot of friends,
but no one helps you when you're in trouble!!!
Which I hate about it!!!
Cause there's a girl always pride that she has a lot of guys friends this and that,
a lot of guys is interested in her!!!
But when you're in troubles,
why the hell of your "followers"???
And up her troubles are just came to me,
which makes me don't know how to reject every time!!! =[)

After all I just get to called up my friend,
which is just finished visit his family back from the States,
Messaged up every of this gang up in Facebook!!!

So there you go,
I finally get the chance to watch this movie!!!

Very impressive!!!
I really love the way he lands,
the way that he rolled the plane to reduce speed and the impactions hit on the ground,
just to make the plane to be in gliding mode!!!
Which is a freaking awesome skills!!! 

I bet not many of the pilots nowadays will think like this,
and try this landing skill!!!

The whole story is just like a air crash investigation case that I used to watch every time,
but the difference is this is much more deep into the captain story!!!

Seriously,
anyone who hasn't watch this movie!!!
Please go watch it!!!
*************************************
上次与我中学朋友出去了,
心想算好时间九点多到家,
假如晚上哥哥和二姐夫要去看电影,
我应该可以赶得上,
我的人生每次都是人算不如天算,
刚回到家就觉得感觉怪怪,
可是又说不上哪里怪怪,
还是拿了衣服去冲凉,
谁知冲凉出来,哥哥和二姐夫就出去了,
都十点多。。。
两个人还可以去哪里???
一定是去看电影。
心里还祈祷最好不是看这部,
我自己就回到房间看连续剧,
看着看着,
已经一点多了还不知道,
就下楼去装水喝,
就这么很巧好,
哥哥和二姐夫回来了,
以我这种对着家人什么都憋不住的个性,
就问了:“你们去看戏啊?”
我二姐夫就说:“是咯!”
我回问:“看什么戏?”
二姐夫说:“看Flight咯!”
我的人生每次都这样,
越要的东西每次都一定会得不到的,
开玩笑的会说:“会什么没有叫我的?”
二姐夫笑着说:“你问你哥哥咯!”
我哥哥刚在厨房出来就解释说:
“不是不要叫你,
因为订了票,
又不知道你几时回来,
所以没有叫你咯!”
确实是没有人错,
只是我的人生命运每次都是这样,
习惯就好!!! =]

本来还想约我的这个中学朋友和我去看这部电影,
(由此可见,我真的没有什么朋友!!! =[)
可是她工作每次都很累,
总是有种种的阻碍,
(一定是我太衰,越想要就越得不到的命运!!!)

终于等到我一个回去美国探望他家人的朋友回来了,
就很积极的问他和其他每次一起出去的朋友有空吗?
衰运果然离开了一点点,
可是并朋友完全的离开,
话说我们是在脸书上的讯息箱约的,
约是约,
可是却没有人说要怎样买票,
是要怎样???
每次都是这样,
没有人要做的东西都是我自己拉来做,
毕竟是我自己先开始,
所以看的是七点,
很匆忙的五点半就叫了德士去1U买票!!!
(实在的四个男生,
还要我这个女生去买票,
真是有够的!!!
谁叫我的性格这么硬,
始终都很难扮得弱弱的!!! =[)

买了票还是到我每次到1U一定会逛的Popular和MPH走一走,
没有买书可是我还是很喜欢去走,
你们可能会说这是一东一西的地方,
我一定是在说谎,
我没有说谎,
我真的两个地方都一定会走了走,
然后再去逛什么服装店的。

话说就因为我两头跑,
六点四十二分我还在Popular里面,
以很快的速度走回GSC,
本想去买我最爱的fiber水,
我的衰运还没完,
买东西时候前面那家人。。。
真是有够的,
我有时真的很生气那些人,
买东西为什么不喜欢选了再买呢?
一定要到了再想三想四的,
明明后面还有很多人,
他们真是的,
他们时间真多,什么烂人!!! =[
真是有气到一点,
索性不买算了,
还是赶紧进去上厕所吧,
毕竟这部电影我最想看的那段就是前面飞机的那段!!!

不辜负所望,
这整部电影就有像我常常看的那些飞机失事的纪录片,
前面先播出事状况,
然后再查出真相和原因,
唯一不同一点的就是,
我看的那些纪录片是比较注重飞机状况,
而这个就比较主力于这个飞机师。

说实在的他利用那种方式降落真连我想都想不到的,
利用那种方法来减低降落的冲击力,
假如不是醉酒和贺卡因,
他的技术真的让人佩服,
现在要找这样的技术真的还是真的找都找不出来。
以前就有几个家境不错的朋友,
就兴致冲冲的去读飞机师课程,
一个读到一半因为独中的他因为不怎么好,
考试时候他没有降落到老师叫他降落的地方,
所以就不及格了,
话说虽然家境不错,
可是不知道的各位,
他们飞一次就是两百块美金,
想说不及格要重读是要给多少啊???
所以最终就转去读经济了!!! 
一个更糟,
笔试都很难通过,
有一次我们大家一起去旅行,
假期回来他有考试,
所以他就带了书去读,
他们跟我说他读来读去还是那一页。。。
不说这个,
过了笔试,
他开始飞了,
一次他就兴冲冲的说要载我另外一个朋友,
还好机上是有教官在,
不然后果可能就会变成悲剧,
飞回来的那个朋友跟我说乘坐那个飞机还恐怖过做过山车,
叫他往上飞,
他就不知道为什么一直往下冲,
眼看就要落地了,
还好教官救了一吧!!!
还真的冒冷汗,
他跟我说时,
我还真的捏了一把冷汗!!!
真是非常恐怖的经历!!!

所以说这些富家子弟,
还是不要拿别人的生命开玩笑吧!!!

话说回这部电影,
Denzel Washington的演出真的很了不起,
演技真的非常的好,
很充分演绎出他就像是这样的!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.