【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, March 07, 2013

【SocialMedia|社交媒體】My Twitter and Weibo

If I didn't update frequently here,
that means I'm very busy,
but I will still update everything in my twitter,
and my weibo,

Basically the difference between these two is 
I will write in two different language with the same thing,
one is in English and one is in Chinese!!!
Since I have tried millions of times just trying to create a widget for twitter tweets updates,
but end it's just failed every time.
So I just choose to use Weibo widget only in my blog!!! =]
***************************
我的Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Tps12Sun
之前用了很多个晚上,
很多个小时都研究不出来怎样把我Twitter tweets 的更新搬到我的部落格来,
所以最终都放弃了,
因为无论输入什么,
每一个有机会的我都尝试了,
在Google上,
从第一页找到第二十页,
眼睛看电脑看到快要两个影子出来了,
都还找不到,
都不知道为什么!!!
所以最后就想到索性用两个把,
虽然没有Twitter,
可是Twitter上的东西,
我的微博一定会有。
但是微博有的东西Twitter未必会有,
毕竟我的英语很差,
有些事和物都不知道该怎么翻译!!! =[

Posts on this date -


Previous SocialMedia Post
Next SocialMedia Post

7 comments:

  1. 原来你也有玩微博啊~~新浪还是腾讯的?^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyor, but i don't have twitter and weibo account at all lah.. i'm very old-fashioned one, i FB only~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i haven start any weibo before. cause i feel got FB enuff d kua~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to register a weibo but FAIL! And I don't know why~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links but I don't have twitter and weibo account so will just wait patiently to read your blog posts here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 现在应该可以了,因为之前你是封锁你的tweet的,所以无论你怎么弄,你的tweet在这里是看不到的。
    我英文夜么很差啊,没有人会介意你在twitter上用华语表到的,加油=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. [Saimnicy Kim]有啊,可是里面都没有半个认识的人,哈哈哈!!! =]

    [ [SK] ]That's too bad, I quit Facebook look time ago, cause too much dramas there!!! =]

    [Mr Lonely]I have weibo account because there's a lot of my favorite artist there!!! =]

    [Chui Ping Tie]I know it happens all the time, just try to use the active email that you always use try to register again, it should be works!!! =]

    [mum]Hahaha, is okay, I'm back to my blog already, I was busy with something else in the past few weeks!!! =]

    [Snow Xwen]之前关着是因为有几个Facebook的朋友一直很八卦,时间过去很久了,所以才开回的,我知道可以写华语,可是我有几个朋友不会读华语,所以就算再烂的英语都写上去吧,嘻嘻!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.