【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Charity Night

I'm very good girl today,
I didn't drink any alcohol!!!
XD!!!
..............................................
This is not gonna to happen,
I did have some beer,
but my guy friend was saying why do you have to take picture of it,
so I didn't take a picture for that!!! =[

End up!!!
We headed down to KL,
what to do???
We go to KK mart to grab something for beggars!!!
Yup!!!
I wrote it correctly,
they always do this before I get to know them,
so this is my first time joining them!!!

It was pretty fun!!!
The fun means happy to do something good!!!
***************************
今天我很乖我没有喝酒!!!
XD!!!
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
被骗了!!!
那是绝对不可能的!!!
是有喝一些啤酒,
不过这个男生朋友就说“为什么你连这个也要拍”
所以我才把电话收起来!!!   =[

过后我们去到KL。。。
去那边做什么呢???
我们去KK mart买了些食物分给路边的乞丐!!!
对,是乞丐,我是没有写错!!!
我还没认识他们之前就有这样做,
这次是我第一次参与,
感觉还不错!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.