【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, April 27, 2013

SingYing! Rest In Peace

No matter how delight you're today!!!
My mood is terrible today!!!
Things just happened...
I hardly go through the newspaper recently because it's all about voting and voting news,
but today I accidentally saw a picture from the last page of the newspaper today,
the picture looks familiar to me,
go through the name,
it's her,
my heart just like drop into no where...

Put down the newspaper,
grab my phone check out the Facebook!!!
It's truly her!!!
She's just 23 years old!!!

I get to know her because we're in the same lembaga,
and she's my junior,
and I was same class with her sister!!!

The only impression from her is she a responsible, kind and hardworking girl!!!

Honestly,
after wrote it in Chinese,
I don't like to write it one more time!!!
As go through the sad memory second time is not a good idea and is just a torture,
so I would like to stop here!!!

SingYing!!!
Rest in Peace!!!
***************************
无论今天的天空多么的灿烂多么的阳光!!!
对我来说是灰色的!!!
就是这样。。。
因为最近的报纸都是投票,投票我都没有什么专心的看,
就在今天看到星洲日报的最后一版,
看到一张照片很熟悉,
感觉像是认识的,
再看看名字,
很确定,
心都跌了下去。。。

放下报纸,
拿了电话看看脸书,
确定了是她!!!

她23岁,
中学是我Lembaga的学妹,
很巧的我和她姐是同班!

接触多的时候都是团体工作的时候,
对她的影响她很尽责,很好,很勤劳的一个女生!

真是。。。
不说了,
再说就要哭了!!!
星颖,安息吧!!!

2 comments:

  1. RIP. So sorry about your friend, so young!!! Real sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 安息。。

    我看了这事件,我气疯了。。。哭了
    心痛了。。草泥马的坏人,该死的不死。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.