【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

HELP: Power Bank???

I always have this problem of my phone that the battery can't last for whole day,
especially I just used my phone on internet!!!
Which really makes me want to go back to my iPhone,
cause this Note II will just out of it's battery on half of the day!!! =[

Not to be shamed to say that I bought one last week...
what can I say is after I opened up,
I wasn't dare to use it,
it's just so fake and unreliable,
what came out on my mind is my phone will explore once I plug in my phone into it...
(the story is too shame and too stupid, I got conned...[crying!!!])

So now,
I really have to get one is great, reliable, useful power bank for my note II!!!
Any suggestion for me???
Since I'm a very careless person,
can you please gimme the full detail of it like where to buy, what does it look like, the brand!!!
I don't really care whether the price for it,
as long it is useful and reliable then it's fine for it,
because the main thing is I don't want to explore my phone!!!

Or is there any multiple power bank that can charge for Note II and iPad or iPod as well???
if there's no,
I won't mind buy it separately,
because nothing is much more important than my devices!!!

Thank a lot for your help!!!
I will very appreciate that!!!
One more thing to add on,
because I'm busy planning my Europe backpack trip so my following posts and comments,
I might just have to keep it short and simple
Sorry for the inconvenience!!! =]
*******************************************************
我的这架电话真是越用越头痛,
真想换回我以前的iPhone,
因为我的Note II只是用来上网,
所以电磁没有到半天就快用完了!!!

话说我上个星期被人家骗钱骗我买了一个power bank,
可是回来开起来,
我不敢用,
感觉它是劣等货而且深信我的电话插下去是会爆炸的那种,
所以我很想问问大家有什么好产品可以介绍,
最好就是明确说明哪里有得买,它的样子和明确的牌子!!!
(因为我是糊涂鬼,不然我又会被骗钱的)
(至于我被骗了多少钱,怎样被骗这种丢脸的事情真不想多说)

价钱贵一点但是好用实用没有关系,
最重要就是实用可以信赖,电话不会爆炸的那种,
假如可以的话有没有一些是可以充电于iPad或iPod的产品!!!
没有的话分开来买也没关系,
总之就是不要伤害到我原有的电子产品就是对了!!!

万分谢谢!!!
感激不尽!!!
对了最近忙着筹备我的欧洲背包旅行之旅,
可能下来的文章和留言都会比较短,比较简单!!!

40 comments:

  1. 我也是用note II,但可以維持一天呢!上網,玩遊戲,網路還是沒關掉的。。。我還沒買power bank,所以沒能給妳介紹。。。><

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我也想要一个power bank。但是家里,做工的地方都有wifi,只是想买来有备无患。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try yobao brand... selling rm130-140. Can charge for both iphone n note II. My hubby is using that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我都在家里,所以没有买 power bank 备用~~
    不好意思,帮不到你~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我用的power bank是sony的,那时候买电话附送。我觉得一分钱一分货,如果你担心电话会爆炸,你去有店面的电话店询问比较好。
    羡慕你啊~ 欧洲叻,不知道什么时候才有机会去了! enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. the portable power bank is really useful.. i just redeemed one using my credit card points, love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. furthermore you are going for your Europe backpack trip (woot woot!! how nice lah!!) it gives a strong reason for you to get one..

    ReplyDelete
  8. errr, dunno what brand is good because too many out there in the market!! just go to places like Low Yat, see one that is 合眼緣, not too cheap and got big mAH capacity one..

    p/s: mine is Inergie 3500mAH..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yoobao很出名啊。。你可以买他。。
    我的是在GROUPUN买到。。也不是很还用。。XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. 我是和朋友买的 GP 牌子 (日本牌子)
    4000mAH 价钱100块

    我也是用NoteII,基本上从睡醒就开始用到放工会剩10多%的电~

    ReplyDelete
  11. PB建议你买一些较为出名的牌子,耐用又不担心出问题。哇!好好噢〜要去欧洲背包旅行了?何时出发呢?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 真的不能乱买,我哥哥上网买,用一下就坏了。
    最好去店里买,会贵一点,不过比较保险啦,哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
  13. 欧洲?好棒!
    帮你问了我家少爷,他说Power bank——Yobao这牌子不错,去IT shop买就可以了,希望帮到你。

    ReplyDelete

  14. 不好意思,帮不到你,我是科技白痴,哈哈

    背包旅行啊,很好啊,祝你旅途愉快噢!

    文章和留言比较短也没关系的^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. @小鎮姑娘我应该是上网过头的吧!!! 因为我一个月有5GB,所以我无时无刻都在用,嘻嘻!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. @倩倩我是旅行的时候或者是忘记插电的时候,我手机就会没电了,所以非得买一个不行!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  17. @angeline ongThe one that I got cheated is this brand lol!!! Later I will post up the picture of it, I really scared to use it!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Lek会去留意留意!!! 谢谢!!! 我是一个人去的存钱也存了很久的!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. @[SK]Good lol!!! I don't have that much points to redeem ooo!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  20. @[SK]Yup!!! Very strong reason, I'll talk more about it on a post next time!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  21. @[SK]Low Yat too far le, and I have bad experience there, cause last time I send my iPhone there to unlock, they lost all my pictures lol, so have bad impression already!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  22. @KikoChan我被骗的那个牌子就是这个啊,开起来根本不敢用啊!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  23. @杂八郎 a.k.a 珍妮花很便宜哦,我果然是被骗钱!!! 啊!!! Note II 就是这样不要,很快没有电!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Eugein对呀,没有延误的话是十月到十一月,除了安排一切还要时间调整情绪,因为是一个人去,超级有挑战!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Phoebian (xiao P 笑屁)上网的很多都是骗人的,我平时正常的时候都是不会容易被骗的,那次我真是个笨蛋!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Eva会留意哦!!! 谢谢!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Small KucingI was very stupid argh!!! Don't even want to remember that, just can say that's not a shop and I forgot to ask for receipt!!! =[

    ReplyDelete
  28. @美云_小雨还没有这么快去啦,只是需要很长的时间计划和安排!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  29. 关于power bank我帮不到你,不过很多人给你意见了,没关系吧?》XD

    看到你要去背包旅行了,很棒哦!期待呀!

    ReplyDelete
  30. 现在的power bank 很多 价钱也很烂
    没什么牌子的涡 都是中国货
    不过我没买到里面放沙包的啦!

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Joyce Mong没关系,我已经买到了,谢谢你哦!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  32. @小雪不是放沙包啦,只是真的信不太过可以用的!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.