【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Schedule for a Healthy Lifestyle

October 12, 2013, Saturday
At first I was just want to this morning walk pictures,
but I think of a title for it,
so just talk about a healthy schedule lifestyle,
how's your daily schedule lifestyle???

The date of this picture is correct,
I always have morning walk with my mom every weekend morning,
even though I didn't go out with her but still I'll wake up before 8 in the morning,
maybe I'm just used to it,
cause I won't wake up later than 630 on weekdays!!!

Always felt that if I woke up late in that day,
I was wasted that whole day,
which is my strongest motive to wake up that early in every morning,
even though I slept late last night,
but I still force myself to wake as early as usual!!!

For a twenty five years old woman like me,
a healthy lifestyle schedule is very important to us!!!
If you used to sleep late and wake up late everyday,
no matter how expensive facial products that you used,
it won't help that much!!!

At night always sleep before 12!!!
I know people nowadays love to check out their phone, iPad, tablet, laptop or whatever electronic devices before they go to bed!!!
Even though lying on the bed and the light is off,
the devices's light are always on,
there're even some devices can switch it to night mode,
but still....if you said those are no harmful at all...that's just "blind lies"!!!
If there's something serious to check,
why not just switch on the light,
how much energy and time would you used to switch it on???

Trust me,
if you really want to do so,
no one can ever stop you,
your electronic devices won't be like transformer transform to a gun to shoot at you,
everything is just depend on you willing to do so or not!!!

You've to take care of yourself then you only can be able to take care of others, for yourself, for the one you love, those excuses are just nothing!!!

Gambate!!! =]
 ****************************************
纯碎只是很想上载这个漂亮早晨的照片,
但是想不到标题,
然后就想说说我的健康作息给大家,
不知道大家每天的作息是怎样的呢???
照片和时间日期是没有写错的,
我周末都是如此的早起,
即使没有陪我妈妈一起去晨运我都不会睡超过八点,
或许已经习惯了吧,
因为平时我最迟六点半都会起床了!!!

假如一天迟起,
我就会觉得我的一天浪费掉了,
我很理性,
不喜欢浪费时间,
所以常常都有很大动力叫我起床,
早起可以完成很多事,
即使再晚睡也不例外,
我都会坚持早起!!!

女人啊,
像我这种二十五岁的人来说,
健康的作息对我们平时保养来说是有很大的影响的,
即使再贵的保养品,
但是每次晚睡晚起而错过了正常的生理休息时间再怎样都保养都补不回来的!!!

无论再怎么不舍得你的手机,平板电脑还是电脑,
请务必在最迟十二点入睡!!!
即使躺在床上也不要关灯然后继续对着电子产品微弱的光芒,
即使说调了适合的光芒,
长期以来说没有影响是骗人的,
假如真的要看重要的东西,
开个灯需要浪费你多少时间与力气呢???

再说只要有心,
不要说那个电子产品一直在叫你,
只要你一心想不要,
那个电子产品不会好像transformer那样动起来变成枪来指着你的!!!

大家记得要好好照顾自己的健康这样才能照顾身边的人,为了自己的健康着想,是没有所谓的借口的!!!
加油,加油,加油!!!   =]

18 comments:

  1. good girl, and young girl usually won't sleep before midnight and wake up before 6:30am!! haha.. good that you are leading a healthy lifestyle and you are totally aware of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle!! 你令uncle覺得很慚愧哦~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No choice lo, I scared to get sick!!! =]

      Instead you should start your healthy lifestyle today onwards!!! =]

      Delete
  2. Aiyo, you wrote as if you are very old like that... xD
    But true la, health is everything. Instead of spending money on slimming pills, why not do exercises for free?

    I love exercising, and will make sure I do it at least thrice a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, I don't like to exercise last time, but now for my own good, just have to do so!!! =]

      Delete
  3. 我的生活作息也是固定的了,就算晚睡,但都会准时七点就醒过来。
    目前正努力让自己每天晚上十一点前就要睡觉~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. 通常人家说是正常的人实际都是不正常的,哈哈哈,没办法啦,生病很辛苦嘛!!! =]

      Delete
  5. 我觉得我现在的作息很不正常,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sleep by midnight and wake up before 6am on weekdays.

    I sleep after midnight and wake up even earlier than 6am on weekends! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one, I'm almost like you, but the different is I won't wake up before 6am, hehehe!!! =]

      Delete
  7. 现在因为要起身为孩子准备上学,想赖床都不行了,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 放心,就来要放假了,小孩子放假,你也可以放假了!!! =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.