【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

【DIY|自制】16 of Them

December 17, 2013, Tuesday
Was sending all these out on last Tuesday, but some of them got damaged a bit by the postman……!!! =[

Rush to post office on last Tuesday afternoon!!! Something funny happened as two of the pos office ladies staffs kept asking me……"you sure you want to send all in pos laju?" Of course!!! If don't, they won't reach before Christmas and moreover, if I lost any of them I will cry….(seriously, no kidding!!!)
****************************************
上个星期二寄出,很不幸有一些被邮差给弄坏了。。。=[   下次一定要放进盒子里比较能够保护!!!

其实蛮好笑的,被两个不同的工作人员问我“你确定要寄快递?”   那是当然的啊!!!   而且还指定要有签名才算收到的那种,不然万一寄不到那该怎么办???   我会哭死咯!!!   =[

I describe them as 6 very unique, fully designed by me, 5 standard unique by well prepared materials, 2 simple and unique by fully prepared materials and last three are standard but meaningful as well!!!
****************************************
分解它们为六个超级特别,在网上找写资料然后自己再多加工!!!   五张分级为特别而已,因为已有了材料,但是有不想每个完全一样,所以给它们放些不一样的设计!!!   两张是普通的特别,资源来自原有的材料!!! 三张简单但也用于同等的阶级完全来自购买的卡片!!!

I bought the material of this from the POPULAR Warehouse Books Clearance sales, here to explain why I blurred the picture of the things that I bought from there in the post last time!!! Cause I afraid that I can't finish on time!!!
****************************************
早在POPULAR Warehouse Books Clearance的时候已经进货了,当时我还刻意把照片模糊了,原因就是要遮掩掉这个,一方面担心自己做不出来,而另一方面是要保持惊喜度!!!

With the well prepared materials, I also want each of them look to be very special!!! So I did some little different deco to them!!! (Yah, very ugly hand draft, cause I did them in the middle of night during that week)
****************************************
用着原有的材料但是又不能去掉它原有的设计,也是要一点时间想一下应该如何修饰但又不会过于复杂的衬托!!!   (原谅我的草图是如此的丑,因为是半夜上更画的)

Same as the one above I got it from the POPULAR Warehouse Books Clearance!!! I did bought in a lot for this christmas card thing!!!

From the material pack of this, I was thinking they might be something common deco stuffs only!!! But I changed my mind, after I done with it!!! They're so cute, little tidy socks with small deco put inside it, looks so creative!!! (Have to say I was about to keep one for myself lo!!!)
****************************************
这也是在POPULAR Warehouse Books Clearance的时候买到的!!!   当时真为了这圣诞卡进货不少!!!

娇小玲珑的这个我很喜欢而且是最快完成的,本来看它的包装好像不怎么样,但是做起来很可爱咯(连我自己也想要一个,呵呵)!!!


These……are definitely my nightmare, I drew 24 of them, was thinking I can finish all of them……shame to say I gave up on the 6th card, cause they almost took me about an hour to finish each of them…….some even like 2 hours!!! Moreover, I've to change some of the design due to lack of materials……
****************************************
要命的这6张。。。让我知道我真是过于天真,画了24个结果才成功做到6张。。。真是非常的失败!!!   几乎将近一个小时一张。。。有些临时找不到要的材料,很多都是临时更换设计,所以有一些不止一个小时是将近两小时了!!!

Seriously, my face was smelly and grumpy for that whole week, because I was so stress on these!!! Spent up my whole Sunday to finish them since 12pm at the noon till 1 or 2am at the midnight, cut out time for lunch, tea time and dinner, basically I had sat there for 10 hours!!! Have to thank to my OCD attitude that forced me to finish them!!! As in my weekly weekend, I won't sat at the same position for so long, I would run here and there doing different thing!!!

At first I was thinking to do something as what of receiver favorite likes but that gonna be limit my designations(just to make it clear, I didn't fully design them, all of the first impression designs ideas are from internet, I did some little change from it only, but for the back of those 6 cards are completely from my ideas, cause I lazy think of what to design for the second page, hehe!!!)!!! Meanwhile, I still want to keep all of them to be very special as I always want to be very different from others, to be the only one!!!
****************************************
因为为了做他们的那个星期,我的脸是简直臭到好像大便那样的臭了一个星期,因为压力很大,很担心完成不到!!!

在星期天早上12点到晚上半夜一两点,扣除吃午餐,吃水果和晚餐的时间,总共算是足足10个小时,要大力谢谢我自己的强迫症,不然要我乖乖坐着做东西是不可能的,平时我一定跑来跑去找东西玩的!!!

本来想看看博客的爱好而为他们打造不一样的,但是担心约束了范围,所以就直接做了才说!!!   确保每一张有不同的设计,不让它们重复(因为我一直以来都很爱维持特别及与众不同的状态)所以独一无二的设计(强调一下基本的设计概念是来自网上的,所以不要说我抄袭,但那6张的立体背面是我自己想的,因为我懒惰想其他的设计,呵呵!)才是唯一的选择!!!

Every of them has their own story as I why I've this type of idea and how I changed them from the original design(want to see the process of them???)!!! I didn't pick who's the received before I start making, I picked it after I fully done with them!!! 

At last, I've to say sorry to those who received common Christmas card only, in order to treat it as same level as my handmade card, I did purposely put them as in pos laju too!!! =]

Also for those who didn't receive, don't be sad, I've already tried my best!!! Maybe you can comment below as an order for next year(padam muka, maybe no one even want it, cause not something very valuable, can't even sell for money or even useable)!!!

At the end, let all of them took a picture with my beloved christmas tree(still sad can't get a white tree, maybe next year…hehe…I will have one green and one white, wahahaha~~~) before send out!!! =]

***The latest news I got, I might lost one of those ......so sad!!! =[
****************************************
每一张卡都有它们自己的故事,开始做的时候,没有指定要刻意做给谁,我是半夜做好了就立刻到头睡觉,早上起来才选的!!!   

还好之前在不同时候,不同的地方有买进了三张,收到现成的不要太介意哦,我有刻意一样寄快递给你们,下次时间容许的话,我会尽量每一张都是手制的!!!   没有收到的,不要伤心,是真的尽力了,最多你现在留言明年的(死不要脸,可能都没有人想要)!!!

最后让它们和我最爱的圣诞树拍照,开心吧???   呵呵!!!

***最新的消息,有一张好像不翼而飞了。。。伤心ing!!!   =[

44 comments:

  1. 怎么你们都那么厉害。
    自制卡片还这么美丽?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢,你的称赞啊!!! 因为一直都很想送不一样的东西!!! =]

      Delete
  2. 你很用心啊!给你大大的赞!

    别担心,我等下去post office 问看看,希望有好消息!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 妹子,先给你爱的大抱抱哦❤

    你很厉害哦,花了好多时间去草图,做出独特的设计卡片呢!!

    你让我甘拜下风呢,我都是做统一的就足够了,因为我太懒惰了,哈哈!!!

    我看到我的卡片和圣诞树拍照了,喜欢喜欢喜欢呢❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢,谢谢!!! 你的也是很厉害啊!!! 还做了那么多张,我很佩服你呢!!! =]

      你喜欢就好。。。现在还欠你结婚的礼物和卡片。。。(强迫需要再次发作一下)

      Delete
  4. 你自制的卡片好精致,很漂亮,很有心思!
    跟你比较,我的真的是天差地远,惭愧-ing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不用惭愧啊,送礼都是讲求心意的,有那份心思准备已经很棒了!!! =]

      Delete
  5. 我是其中一位幸运儿^^
    收到的时候真的很意外,打开后很窝心,我一直觉得没能回报你,深感内疚,但你还是没有放弃我,这真的叫我好感动,心好暖
    现在看到你分享制作过程,很替你心疼,即使想要,也不敢开口预订了,不想你如此费心啊,好辛苦啊
    祝你圣诞快乐,幸福安康哦,谢谢你^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 其实我当时在想你会不会觉得你收到的很简单而不开心(不知道为什么当时扎眼看过去,那张就很适合你,简单不花俏的感觉)

      不用回报啦!!! 只要看到收到人开心的笑容就已经足够了!!! =]

      Delete
  6. 你好有心思啊,每张都好美!
    postlaju 都不会不见吧~ 一定会平安抵达的 :D
    祝你圣诞快乐!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 原因是我把地址给写错了。。。所以状况连连,还好还能及时收到!!! =]

      Delete
  7. 真的感恩加感动,让你那么费心费力费金钱。
    祝圣诞快乐,幸福美满!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 没有浪费啊,看到成果,所有心思都是值得的!!! =]

      Delete
  8. 很用心叻!每一张卡都很特别,收到卡的人必会好好珍惜!
    祝你有个愉快的圣诞夜晚!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 希望如此,不要过几年送进环保箱就好了(开玩笑啦,相信他们会很珍惜的)!!! =]

      Delete
  9. wah, you are really 神!!! you designed and made all those christmas card!! i am very impressed.. i thought you just bought those "readily handmade cards" from the shops, but you really made them yourself!! i got one, and one special one from you, wah, i feel very honoured leh~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last time i also used to make cards for friends on their birthdays and during christmas, but of course those i did were way simpler lah, all 2D and i didn't design beforehand.. just by gut feeling and draw out what's in my mind~~ :p

      Delete
    2. i like the sketches you had on your notepad, very professional leh.. and of course the card!! the most special card i've ever received lately.. because receiving card already very rare, if received sure bought one, handmade one really precious orrhh~~ thank you 小影!!! :)

      Delete
    3. this new comment template so cool lah.. got numbering one woh~~ like!!!

      Delete
    4. Actually the one that you got has changed a lot from what I designed, the snowman should be human-shaped cookies, who knows on that moment I just realized I don't have chocolate color paper……so try to twist it to snowman, snowman = white color paper(A4 paper) much easier material to get!!!

      Delete
    5. I did some last time, but my friends never appreciate it!!! =[ So I stopped!!!

      Delete
    6. But end up I didn't manage to finish all!!! Especially that my favorite design, "snow globe christmas card", which you can shake the card to see what are the words hiding among those stars deco!!!

      Delete
    7. Thanks, always like something easy to see!!! =]

      Delete
  10. 哇!妳是现代圣诞小姐,即使不能给所有的人,相信每个人都收到了妳的用心
    平安夜,圣诞节快乐!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 圣诞小姐? 哈哈哈,不敢当哦,假如有时间其实我还想附带小礼物。。。但是礼物都还没来得及找圣诞就到来了!!! =[

      Delete
  11. 天哪!!你好用心啊啊啊啊啊啊!收到你卡片的人应该会很开心很感动吧!:)
    圣诞节快乐!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 很有心思的現代聖誕老人soli聖誕靚女。
    聖誕節快樂!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. 谢谢你的赞美,但相比你的手绘,我也是觉得你的好像画家级的哦!!! =]

      Delete
  14. 感恩,你记得我,谢谢你的用心。我会记着,木啊~~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. 收到你寄来的卡片的时候,我真的非常非常非常的开心!!
    小影很用心,卡片还可以立起来的,很厉害!!
    而且我好高兴,我收到超级特别等级的卡片!!!!!!
    谢谢小影!!\(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  16. 我也是超级开心能够收到你的特别版卡片!
    大爱那棵圣诞树!
    很喜欢你的设计,由好多不同的纸胶带装饰的方法让我很惊叹!效果很美!

    等我~我一定会好好写你的卡片“开箱”文的,还有生日礼物~实在是很感动!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那是在网上抄来的, 不一样的是我加了线, 那样看到比较清楚圣诞树的形状!!! =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.