【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, December 23, 2013

Cute Christmas Card come with Stuff I Bought

December 23, 2013, Monday
In mid of December I bought this from Eugein's blog since she's clearing out her second stuffs and I need a small little bag for some formal event!!!

I'm not that type of woman who has lots of bags, honestly, I just have one or two!!! So when is time to attend something like formal wedding dinner, I can't find any bag to use……cause that two I have is one very big for work and the other is sling bag for traveling, hehe!!!
****************************************
十二月中的时候,在索妈Eugein的二手清仓会的时候买了这个包包,想说我不是一个爱买包包的人,普通女生应该至少都会有四五个包包,而我只有一两个,出席那种正式晚宴的时候,是要找个包都没有的人,所以就买下了这个!!!

Since is around Christmas, so she tag along a cute christmas card send to me!!! The dish at the front part was holding by a slingshot, which make it shake once you touch it, I do played with it for quite a long time, hehe, Thanks a lot ya!!! =]
****************************************
由于是圣诞前夕,而且还收到她与包包一起寄来的圣诞卡,好可爱哦,上面前面的那碟包包是可以动的,动一下它就会摇一下。。。我玩这个玩了很久呢。。。嘻嘻,谢谢你哦!!!   =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.