【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

【Haul|購物】20132013 December Shopping|十月的購物

December 19, 2013, Thursday
Since my last visit around October which I posted here also, and now here I'm to top up new stock again……Um……realized I finish them pretty fast duh……think on the good side ~~~ I'm very hardworking on taking of my skin which is good, right??? !!! =]

This was recommended by the stuff!!! I've tried it and it turns out to be pretty good!!! I'm recommend thing product as well!!!

Since I've finished the one that I bought last time, so now I wanted to try some different flavor!!!




December 20, 2013, Friday
Since last time when I bought this case with my phone, I didn't really get a chance to change it, until it almost broke like this which uncomfortable for me to open the flip, so now here's my excuse  to change a new one!!!
****************************************
很久没有让我手机换衣服,话说我用东西,真是不用到烂烂我都不会换。。。因为我很懒惰去找新的。。。假如不是因为这个开关坏了,导致很难开,我都不会换!!!

 
The last case I had was in black!!! And now, I'm happily to change it back to shinning silver white!!! =]
****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.