【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, January 24, 2015

【BloggerGathering|博客聚会】Waiting at Secret Recipe|Secret Recipe的等待

January 24, 2015, Saturday
Done with the 1600 Panda at Publika, I straight away went to Mutiara to wait for Kiko, as we need to meet up with Eve and Car Car at Seri Kembangan later!! She told me not to wait for there, but I said I need to finish up the notebook, so doesn't matter!! =]
********************************************************************************
看完熊猫后就到Mutiara等待Kiko放工再到Seri Kembangan跟Eve还有卡卡的聚会!   本来是说Kiko说不用我在那边等,但是由于我要给她的手帐还没做完,所以我就说我直接在那边等她好了!

✈1
Chocolate Indulge ~ RM 7.50
That's weird just went people's restaurant waiting and not order anything right?? So I ordered this, but I only be able to finish quarter of it, maybe I was still full since my breakfast around 8am!! Thankfully Kiko helps me to finish when she came!!
********************************************************************************
去到人家的店等待,怎么好意思只是单单坐着,所以我就点了这个,不知道是不是我早上8点多吃过早餐的关系,所以还是有点饱,吃不完,只是吃了三分之一,还好过后Kiko来了,她帮我吃完它!!   =]

✈2
Iced Passion Tea ~ RM7.00
I also ordered a drink, all the sweetness were at the bottom, the top part were full of ice!! Person like me don't like something so sweet, I only can drag my straw to start drinking from the top!!
********************************************************************************
另外也点了一杯饮料,其实都是乱点的,它下面很甜,上面又很多冰,要避开那个甜度就要只是喝上面的冰水罢了,因为我比较不太喜欢太甜的饮料!

Tel: 03-6250 7188 
Office Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm (Daily)
Address: G10 & G11, Kompleks Mutiara, Jalan Ipoh, Batu 3 1/2, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.

Previous Blogger Gathering Post
Next Blogger Gathering Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.