【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, November 27, 2015

【Airshow|航空展】Singapore Airshow 2016: About the Ticket|新加坡航空展:購票篇

November 27, 2015, Friday
Something different today, also I this may reference for two years later, as I've already forgotten what're the obstacles did I face when I bought the ticket. 
**************************************************************************
老實説前年的沒有寫過半篇,今年的又來襲,讓我都慚愧不已。這個兩年買一次的票,每次都讓我中復,因爲不簡單銷售(又或許他還有更簡單的方法,衹是我還沒發覺罷了)

✈1
Stated as the Asia's Biggest airshow but the ticket was wasn't easy to buy and the first requirement is you must have Singapore address or you got to be in Singapore one or two days before the airshow to collect the ticket from agent.
**************************************************************************
這篇主要是要記錄下來這過程,免得後年我還會重蹈覆轍。話説這個兩年舉辦一次的航空展購票的方式并不簡單,每次都需要勞煩我新加坡的朋友的住家地址。有些不明白的是這個揚威國際的盛世的票根竟然有如此的不user friendly,因爲他們不是直接售票,而是指示外交的售票部門銷售。最簡單的方法就是郵寄票根,但是他們又沒有寄出國的服務,所以就必須擁有新加坡地址才能夠通過購買程序。不然方法二就是提早到新加坡,到他那總行去拿票(馬幣不擡頭,還要去住那麽多天,是嫌錢多嗎?)

✈2
First of all for the ticket doesn't sell in their official website, which they've assigned it to the local ticket agent to sell instead. So how to access to the ticket center page is from the airshow official website by clicking the "Public Visitor" tab in the middle of page and "Tickets" then scroll to the bottom click "Buy Your Tickets Now".
**************************************************************************
至於如何知道他們委派哪一家的銷售公司,就是直接去到航空展本身的網站,再點擊中上方的“Public Visitor”page,再點擊“Tickets”后往下滑,按進去“Buy Your Tickets Now”就可以了。

✈3
After that, it will brought you to this website called "sistic" which I mentioned before, the agent ticket selling center/website. (but for now I capture this picture after the airshow so it doesn't show up the event states)
**************************************************************************
從那個點擊,你會來到這個網頁,名字叫“sistic”,這是他們的售票網站。(但是由於這張照片是在航空展過後了,所以不會有顯示任何東西,但是當官方網站一開始公布銷售的時候,你就會看到航空展的資訊在這裡)

✈4
As you can see here it truly need the Singapore address to buy. You know before it I was just trying to be stupid, I put the Malaysia address because on the country column they let you choose the Malaysia......but after click summit they tell you please key in Singapore address. (Thanks to my best friend, Pei in Singapore has been helping me on the ticket for two years)
**************************************************************************
在這裡就很清楚看到他們一定要用新加坡地址的,因為假如你希望以郵件方式收到你的票就必須是新加坡地址(這個我親身打電話去問過,他們就說他們沒有做出國的)但是奇怪的是當你填寫地址的時候,他們又有那個選擇格子讓你可以選擇國家,即使如此當你議按“提交”的時候,他們就會顯示說請用新加坡地址(這還真要謝謝我新加坡的好友,兩年內都幫我代勞)

✈5
So is something like this will be shown there, remember to check the date that you want to visit (this is very important, especially like me, just went there for airshow, obviously you don't wish to got there only realized the ticket you bought is tomorrow or yesterday one. Believed me, I've done this kind of silly mistake before, but not on this one.) Oh yea, you saw my name there, right? You definitely need to create an account for your to buy your ticket and it's very important for you to keep track on your ticket too.
**************************************************************************
還有一樣必須真的要看清楚的是日期(因為傻大姐的我,真的在有一次網上訂房的時候看錯日期,而且我還是到了那邊才知道自己訂錯了日期,頓時的腦袋空白,不僅要提醒自己別再重犯)回歸正題,在購票前是必須為自己註冊一個帳戶,而且這個帳戶是非常重要的,因為在將來有必要查回自己票根的時候,這可是方便自己也方便他人查詢。

✈6
Total is 28 Singapore dollar, 3 for booking fee and 3 for the registered mail. Talking about this registered mail, it got me so pissed, because after I've bought it few days later I received a call they said the letter has been denied. I called my friend, she said she didn't received anything. So called up to the center, the customer service center lady was telling me my letter has been bounced back, but she CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY IS IT BOUNCED BACK (wth?) So what to do?? I told her to send again and got pay the S$3 AGAIN for the shipping fee (what.........??) To be secure, of course before that, I asked her please double check on the address.
**************************************************************************
總數是28新幣,3新幣是網上訂票服務費,3新幣是郵件輸送費。說到這個郵件輸送費,還真讓我懊惱,因為在購票幾天後,我收到來電說我的票根被彈回售票中心。放下電話後,我就立刻撥電給新加坡的朋友,她說她沒有收到任何郵件。然後我再撥電到售票中心,她說我的票根的確是被彈回了,我問她原因,她竟然無法解釋為何我的票根會被彈回(真是被氣炸了)我再問她那我現在應該怎麼做?她說唯有的方法就是再寄過,然後我要得再自付那3新幣(還真的把我當阿呆!)不過話雖如此,我不可能麻煩我的朋友去幫我當一次跑腿,所以我唯有再付那3新幣,還有追加確認地址是正確的。

✈7
Thankfully the ticket has finally arrived safely, my friend was telling me they wrote the address wrongly though, it wasn't my fault at all. Hmm, but still what to do?? That's only website I can get the ticket. (Unless, somebody can get me a free ticket o.O)
**************************************************************************
謝天謝地的最後票根真的有安全抵達朋友的家,她看了信封上的地址,她說他們更改過了地址,應該是他們的錯,他們沒有把地址寫好,所以信封才會被彈回的。啊~ 話雖如此,但我又有何選擇呢?這是唯一一個網站可以買到票的,除非有人可以給我好人的送我免費票吧!


Event Date: February 16 (Tuesday) ~ February 21 (Sunday), 2016
Time: 9.30am - 5pm
Address: Changi Exhibition Centre, Changi, Singapore.

14 comments:

  1. Oh! All over already. Wouldn't be able to go anyway, too expensive, everything there - with our miserable ringgit. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't always complain there is expensive la, think like this, no matter how you criticize it's very expensive, still the rate won't have any changes too...

      Delete
  2. Wow, so much hassle to get to the airshow, but well, in the end you still got it.. Thankfully, you got friends there who can help you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so much trouble to just get the ticket to the airshow.. but i think with your experience now you have no problem with it anymore la.. happy for you that you finally got the ticket, so I guess you are already excitedly planning to blog about what you saw in the show.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, last two years I didn't write it down, so this time lessen learned.

      Delete
  4. 你果真是航空迷,佩服不嫌麻烦千里迢迢前去观赏航空展!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I miss this show. You should have 'jio' me earlier. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, to have such good friend to lend you her address for you to buy these tickets. Since the event is over now, I guess we would be seeing posts about the event here. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my best friend that willing to do things for me, god bless me! =]

      Delete
  7. Your life is always so interesting!! You have seen so many events and shared in your blog posts. I have never even been to air shows or hot air balloon events. Lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I just trying to make my life interesting instead, of course you can make yours the same too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.