【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

【Careless|粗心大意】Non-stop |停止不了

March 15, 2016, Tuesday
Don't even know what to put on the category title, because this hardly happened to me and of course I do not wish this would happen to me again. If you're scared of blood, please skip this post! 
**************************************************************************
這一篇是一定要記錄的,但就連題目的類別都分不出來(問題是我又不想這個常常發生)近期停止上載博文是有原因的。。。因爲我割到手指,所以内文會有血的圖片,假如真的怕,就不要勉强看下去了。

✈1
Story was beginning with I was washing dishes at the kitchen, then one of the glass plate slipped out from my hand, I was trying to catch it, but I was too slow......the plate has broken......so it cut my hand. Was thinking a small cut, so I put my hand under the pipe water and let the water wash off my blood. Then turns out it bleeding non-stop, I start to frighten and don't know what to do. I called my mom, my mom was still cleaning the dinner at the dinner room. She was like "What? What happened??" I asked her to come quickly. She came and see the wound (actually she can't see the wound because it was all cover by blood) She took out some gauze to wrap it......but it still bleeding......no matter how I put my hand also the same. 
**************************************************************************
洗碗洗了那麽多年,還是第一次這樣的流血不止。。。話説當時我在厨房後面洗碗,不小心手一滑,碗掉了,我快速的要去接,結果我還是慢半拍,碗已經破掉,我還去接。結果就這樣的大大力的割到,還是應該說是擦到。。。我以爲是小事情,就把手放在水龍頭下一直冲,但很不對勁的血還是留。。。我就大聲的叫我媽媽快點來。我媽媽還在飯廳收拾著桌子,她還喊回來“做什麽?” 我跟她説我割到手了,血一直流。媽媽拿紗布幫我包紥,但是血還是透過紗布的一直流。。。

✈2
The wrapping seems like can't stop the blood, even on the floor. I called my second niece help me to clean up the floor a bit. Then my third niece came across kept on nagging "I want to see, I want to see!" (also don't know want to let her see what! =.=!)
**************************************************************************
整個被染紅紗布的血掉到地上,我趕緊叫我的二侄女來幫我擦一擦。結果我的三侄女也跑來,一直說她要看,這傢夥。。。我都不知道要給她看什麽,因爲她生性很天真,所以每次對她都無語。

✈3
This picture was taken by my second older sister when I was away to clinic. Since bleeding non-stop so my mom suggests I go to clinic, I don't want to troublesome my mom, so I said I will wait for my second older sister to come back. But my mom insists not to wait anymore and send me to the clinic. While on the way out, my second older sister is back, before I even start asking her send me to the clinic, she saw my hand with all the tissues that covered with blood, she screams....=.=!!! Gosh, I forgot she scared of blood.......
**************************************************************************
這張照片是我二姐拍的,而當時我已經去了診所。因爲當時還是血流不止,我媽媽建議我去診所,我說我等二姐回來才帶我去,不用麻煩她。但是媽媽還是堅持說現在就去吧!就在路口處遇到了二姐,我都還沒開口叫她載我去診所,她一看到我的手就很大聲的喊了出來。。。(糟糕,我忘了我這位姐姐是很怕血的。。。)

✈4
Arrived at the clinic, I thought I've to wait for my turn, but once the nurse saw my hand, she asked me straight away enter the last room door. So here is it......the four stitches...it was so pain, the pain was like you can feel the needle is going through your skin...omg!!
**************************************************************************
去診所的路途中,我還很擔心等下還要排隊,但是媽媽說不用的,像我這種一進到去,他們就會第一個看你了。 這還是真的,我進去,都不用説話,直接拿我的手給護士看,她就立刻讓我到最後一間房間去了,進去后,護士拆開紗布,她説要看一看可不可以在這裏縫,假如太嚴重就要進醫院了(蝦米?這麽嚴重嗎?) 還好沒有那麽嚴重,縫了四針就可以了。説來容易,當時真是痛死了,還可以明確的感覺到針穿過我的皮。。。

✈5
The nurse said take three days leaves, okay? I said no, no, no! Why so long?? She said because your hand need to rest. I said one day, can? She said normally people take three days off. In the end she gimme one day off......(PS: This picture is I back to change medicine on next two days. The nurse still put stick under my finger to hold it.)
**************************************************************************
這照片是在17號,回去換藥后拍的。搞笑的是護士讓我拿三天假,我就說那也太多天了吧。。。她説人家平時都是拿三天的,那很正常。。。我説不要可以嗎? 她說不可以,你的手要休息,我說那一天好了。結果她無奈的給我一天假罷了,回到車上我跟媽媽說這件事,媽媽一直罵我傻的。。。然後我過後跟別人說,他們也是一直罵傻的。。。嗯!我覺得我真的還蠻傻的,哈哈哈。。。

✈6
Actually I regretted on the next day, because after the anesthesia, it felt so pain......was thinking back there asking for another leave, but then I didn't and everybody was like "Why are you so stupid? People give you three days off, you don't want and you said one day enough. (PS: This picture was on the 21 March, before took off the stitches, this time was without the stick, can try to bend my finger slowly)
**************************************************************************
3月21號的今天,我要回去拆綫了,這次的包紥已經沒有冰淇淋棒在下面支撐,可以嘗試彎曲了,但是還是無法正常的完全,每次的彎曲都是很痛,衹有慢慢的練習。。。
✈7
This picture was on March 22, the day after take off the stitches Just wanna say the pain of take off stitches is like 10 times pain than stitching that time >.<
**************************************************************************
22日的照片,因爲21日照片太恐怖了,所以我22號才拍。無法想象那個拆綫的過程是比縫針的來得還要痛,不知道拿來的勇氣。。。除了第一天是媽媽載我去縫針后,往後都是我自己一個人去的,想必這些東西,給予普通人的話,旁邊一定會有一位陪伴的吧!

✈8
So this one is taken on April 18, the wound has turned into scar about a month already. It still looks like super obvious scar on it, my mom said it will follow me forever, hmmm.......now I think luckily the scar is not on my face o.O
**************************************************************************
4月18號的傷口已成了疤痕,是永久性的疤痕,美玲一直說它很難看,我說“它還可以動,已經算很好了,還要說它很難看,況且是我的手又不是你的手!”我反倒覺得很幸運的是疤痕不是出現在臉上的。

Posts on this date -

24 comments:

  1. Gosh! I am not afraid of blood but the way you wrote it made me got goosebumps instead. You can be a Drama Queen who writes horror stories!! LOL

    I am glad that you are better now. If the nurse gave me 3 days, I would ask for 5 days lah and book ticket to Bangkok to rest my fingers.

    I have been cut by broken glasses and plates while washing. So I could imagine the pain and blood that flowed out. Luckily I didn't have to stitch them. Good luck to you in future and don't wash any more plates because you are supposed to be a Tai-Tai next time. Wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's good what, so it means that I've the potential to become write in the future, hahaha....

      I can't do that la, the nurse said rest means rest, cannot do anything, hehe!

      Delete
  2. I'm scared of blood, but I still wana read, but scroll fast fast down la, haha.. Err you already bleeding but still wana take pictures, eeeyerrr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yerrrr....my sister took the blood picture one, not me...

      Delete
  3. 夠力!洗碗割到这样深~沒有问保险吗..嘻嘻哈哈
    我很佩服你的BLOG...要做到整整齐齐...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 保險應該是住院才有得賠吧?

      强迫症的關係,哈哈哈!

      Delete
  4. 下次要注意啊。割伤可大可小的

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come the cut in on the top side of your finger?? I cannot imagine what happened, OMG!!

    And yeah, why so stupid one, people give you leave, you say don't want. Princess Ribbon will be so angry with you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wonder....actually, hahaha!! But that's no playback for me to investigate.

      Delete
  6. 哎哟,只是这样一割,也得缝4针,可见割得相当深!痛。。。痛。。。痛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 不要去動它不覺得痛,衹是敲到時候就會痛

      Delete
  7. 看了都痛!还好是小小疤痕,警惕你下次小心。

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哇,你以后有借口不洗碗啦,哈哈,开玩笑的啦!!
    改次要小心了!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那衹是維持一個星期,我不想媽媽那麽幸苦嘛

      Delete
  9. 珊妹子,你的拆线我最能明白的,因为我也曾经血流不停呢~~~

    那时候怀孕8个月,我是中指呢,逢了5针!

    所以你的这个疼痛,我最能明白的~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that cut must be deep to need stitches. Glad to see that the wound has healed now. Please be more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 好好好恐怖,你很勇敢!下次小心点

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,我相信我的勇敢是被逼出來的。

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.